Sunday, November 07, 2004

ok, so here's the deal...

I've been wanting to make a web page journal type-a-thing for a long time now. I have recently taken up journaling this semester because prayer has always been the weakest of the spiritual disciplines for me and so I have been writing them out...which I greatly recommend. I also have found that journaling is very therapeutic for me and I think perhaps others might find encouragement or at least bewilderment in my daily e-journals. My hope is that it will serve as a piece of accountability for me. My desire is to share about my life and since my life's central purpose revolves around Christ and his kingdom my thoughts she be sprinkled with Christ. Also one of my goals for this year was to share with at least one person each day something that I learned from my time in the scriptures. Truth be told I failed miserably at this, but perhaps this will be an easy outlet for me to start realizing this goal. I know that page is wierd...the template is actually designed for a wedding information page, but I dare to be different. I plan on adding and amending to this page so do not fret or determine that I web-paged challenged, perhaps I am, but give me some time to fix things up. I'm out.

P.S. that picture over there is me in second grade...thought you might appreciate it.

No comments: