You see ladies I am a gentlemen…a gentleman who honestly desires nothing more than to snag one your species to share life together with. In fact, beyond doing the will of God, there is nothing I desire more in life than a female companion and a bustling household of children. Strange words to come from the mouth of a man you might say, but they remain my aspirations nonetheless. God has really edged in me an intense respect for the institution of marriage and I have even written an extensive (and enlightening) paper on the subject. I believe that God’s true intentions for marriage are seldom reached even by Christians (because most Christians will probably settle, not trusting God for more). The union of a man in a woman is so special that God would use it in order to help us to understand the intimate connection that Christ has with his followers. Having said that…let me now explain my actions toward your kind. You see I need “permission” to be the caring compassionate always gonna be there when times get tough sorta person. You see some guys can be this sort of person to nearly every girl…but I can’t. Because I believe that there is only one who deserves this bend-over backwards, travel to the store at 4am to buy you cough drops sort of commitment. So there lies my conundrum. Because most of you need to see it before you believe it. So where does a man put up his tent. Does he bend-over backwards for any girl he has interest in (or simply just any old girl)? I think these types have forced me to the other side of the pendulum. I will admit that I have certainly gone to far to this side and do make efforts toward the middle ground. I also worry often about being to friendly or overly touchy with any girl because I never want to known as one of those creepy guys. But then I feel like I go to far and seem cold and insensitive. These troubling questions of course are all answered within the bonds of a godly relationship. Two people can communicate with each and no longer have to wonder what to do or how to react. It seems to me that no perfect relationship happens in a moment…but rather through dedication and honest communication. And now ladies…because of your caprice and because of the great mess you can make of a man I leave you with these encouraging words from the Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 7:4-5): The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband…Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. And don’t you forget it! I kid, I kid. Sahbahdoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment