Sunday, November 07, 2004

girls shoes

the web page was weak...so I revamped it. believe it or not, my favorite color is pink. yeah i know it's pretty odd for a man to choose pink for his favorite color but who decided that pink was for girls and blue for boys? Actually it ticks me off when i go like Journeys or something to get shoes and all the cool colors are on the girls side...and so you might say well why don't you just buy the girls shoes then? I'm one step ahead of ya and indeed I have bought 2 or 3 pairs of girls shoes, but usually I can't get a size big enough...since I wear 10 1/2 in mens and thus a 12 or so in girls. today my vocab word of the day is misconception, which means a mistaken idea. if you thought this journal entry was going to be deep than you were under a misconception. later.

No comments: