::Blogger Round 2 Goals::
- Learn to be pithy. I suck at brief. My thoughts are all too often lost in a shit-pile of words.
- Teach YOU new words. Pithy is sort of like intentional brevity. A person being pithy isn't being lazy they are just being very precise with their words.
- Provoke thought. You won't always (or even, often) agree with me. But I hope you are THINKING with me.
- Puke some Jesus. I am far to selfish with my Jesus adventures. Jesus doesn't like that either. So I'll try to puke some tasty nuggets from books or the Bible on you when I can. Oh and there are those rather mystical Jesus times too. Which often involve intense feelings or even tears. I should let you in on a few of those also.
- Make you laugh. I am really funny. But most of my funny is 'in the moment wittiness' which isn't really pertinent here. So I might disappoint. But I'll try.

1 comment:
i'm proud. you did it.
and pithy... a word i also need to use and put into practice! so you've begun!
can't wait to hear (read) more of these deep and challenging thoughts that you're going to spew all over us, your adoring public.
Post a Comment